Sunday, January 24, 2010

you look like that man i kissed gently on the fingertips of my grandmother. you seem delicate & make me more comfortable in awkward moments. i wish words would have been exchanged. instead of an awkward 'its ok.' i wish i could tell you exactly whats on my mind. you look like the secret i've told someone, the only person that i've told this fact that i'm no longer friends with. you hope i can swallow your words. i wish my esophagus was able to handle hers. i miss her. i've heard you speak. you're beautiful when you speak. you're beautiful. you're beautiful. i think i would allow myself to fall in love with you. maybe. i want to kiss each individual nerve ending on your lips to let them know that they're special. to tell them thank you for making my heart full. yes, i'm a psycho. yes, i have memorized one of your works. yes, i'm in love with your voice. yes, i'm just a Staten Island girl that HATES words. but they're not so bad when you speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment