Sunday, January 24, 2010

rantttttt.

i am not a poet. i am not a poet & i do not write poetry. i hate words. i hate words just like you may hate me. i hate words. my nail polish is a reddish pink. reddish pink, oh yeah reddish pink like that unhealthy vagina you learn about in health class. i'm glad my vagina doesn't look like my nail polish. i hate words. i hate random shit like this i hate words. i hate poetry. i hate it because i dream about it & it never talks back i hate poetry. i'm wearing a plaid mans shirt. i hate femininity. fuck you God for making my body the epitome of femininity. don't fuck you God because you get virgins pregnant. God you're delicious. yes, fuck you God. i am not a woman. because my vagina its misbehaved & will capture any private it likes. its powerful, i listen. she's a kinky bitch. she'd yell at me if i didnt give her what she wanted, i'm not a woman. a braid fell out. ugh a braid fell out because my afro is too short for this weave. i dream of big Jackson 5 afros. i do not dream. fuck dreams. vivid imaginations are dope though. i'm a 5'7 172 pound house filled of it. yes, that poem sucked. i'm well aware. fuck poems. fuck words. i'm not a poet, or a woman, and i have a healthy vagina. yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment