Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SOOOO, i'm here. In my Cognitive Psychology class pretending I give a fuck about what this guy is talking about. In my daydreams I see a whole bunch of shit. Right now me & Thelonious Monk are playing Numbers on top of a piano, I'm still dreaming about being the crease in that guys elbow, [I'll be over that fantasy soon enough] & i'm thinking about 2009. That year, I thought there would be a major change because I was graduating HS, going into college, etc, etc. But it really wasn't. I met a dude that ended up HATING & wasting my time with. I smoked weed for the first time & drunk myself into oblivion on many occassions. I also did a lot of things i ended up regretting. However, I did something I thought I would regret and I really did not. Which was shocking, because I beat myself up over everything. Right now, I still feel awkward and certain things in my life I think are changing me for the less open, & i HATE IT. but I still remember that one thing. And i don't feel bad, or feel that i SHOULD feel bad. I'm so awkward, it's painful. & i'm starting to miss people. which is bothersome because i hate people. Hating to miss people is soo much worse than my hatred of people in general. Oh well, I guess I should get back to pretending to pay attention. Even though I'm daydreaming of molesting a chick with a huge afro & large knockers. [mind you, i'm straight] much love. later on i'll tell you how the Wernicke's Area helped me write this pointless ass blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment